October 17 – December 8, 2019
Ticketed opening weekend events: October 17 and 19.
Exhibition on view to the general public: October 20 - December 8
ArtsThrive: Art Exhibition & Benefit is a 7-week invitational exhibition hosted by the Albuquerque Museum Foundation and held at the Albuquerque Museum.
ArtsThrive is a unique art collecting experience and fundraiser to the Albuquerque Museum. The participating 124 artists were carefully selected through a jury process, providing a broad assortment of works, many of which were created here in New Mexico from across the nation. The artists receive 60 percent of the proceeds. The remaining 40 percent provides valuable funding for Albuquerque Museum’s educational programs for children and families, and Museum exhibition support. ArtsThrive offers a platform for collectors, art lovers, and artists alike.
2019 Call for Entry
ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS: Artists from across the nation can apply to participate in the Albuquerque Museum Foundation’s 29th Annual ArtsThrive: Art Exhibition & Benefit.
• Applications are accepted electronically through CaFÉ.
• Artists may apply to multiple categories.
• Artists are notified of their invitation or decline to participate in June 2019.
• Artwork submitted with an application will be in the style of the artwork shown in ArtsThrive.
• High quality, digital images of artwork are required with the application.
• Artwork must be delivered to Albuquerque Museum in October 2019.
For general information about ArtsThrive or for more information about the application prospectus, contact Norah Kissell at the Albuquerque Museum Foundation, 505-842-0111