2019 Exhibition on View

October 20 – December 1, 2019

Ticketed opening weekend events: October 18 and 19.

 

ArtsThrive: Art Exhibition & Benefit is a 6-week invitational exhibition hosted by the Albuquerque Museum Foundation and held at the Albuquerque Museum.

 

ArtsThrive is a unique art collecting experience and fundraiser to the Albuquerque Museum. The participating 124 artists were carefully selected through a jury process, providing a broad assortment of works, many of which were created here in New Mexico from across the nation. Not only do the artists receive 60 percent of the proceeds, but and the remaining 40 percent provides valuable funding for the Museum’s educational programs for children and families, and Museum exhibition support. ArtsThrive offers a platform for collectors, art lovers, and artists alike.

 


2018 Artwork Pick Up and Shipping

After December 6, artwork can be picked up at the Albuquerque Museum Foundation.
PLEASE NOTE: The Foundation is located at 207 Griegos Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107 and is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please contact the Foundation if specific pick up arrangements need to be made. 505-842-0111.

 

Artwork that requires shipping will be mailed the week of December 10.

2019 Call for Entry — Coming Soon

ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS: Artists from across the nation can apply to participate in the Albuquerque Museum Foundation’s 29th Annual ArtsThrive: Art Exhibition & Benefit.

 

• Applications are accepted electronically through CaFÉ from January–March 2019. A link to CaFÉ—Call for Entry— will be listed on the ArtsThrive webpage.

• Artists may apply to multiple categories.

• Artists are notified of their invitation or decline to participate in June 2019.

• Artwork submitted with an application will be the same artwork shown in ArtsThrive, if invited.

• High quality, digital images of artwork are required with the application.

• Artwork must be delivered to Albuquerque Museum in September 2019.

 

 

Learn more about CaFÉ here.

 


For general information about ArtsThrive or for more information about the application prospectus, contact the Albuquerque Museum Foundation.

PHONE: 505-842-0111

2018 Supporting Sponsor

 

 


2018 Sponsors

 


2018 Catering Sponsors